Most Valuable Hackster
Welcome to the MVH program where we invite you, our community, to build and publish your own projects to Hackster (and more importantly, get paid to do so).
Blues Wireless is offering free hardware AND reimbursement ranging from $500-$1500 USD (depending on the project) for the creation and publishing of full project tutorials on Hackster.
Read the blog post for details and sign up below for more info:
- The project can be silly, but should address a practical issue.
- Feature Blues Wireless hardware (e.g. Notecard and Notecarrier).
- Feature Notehub.io if you are routing data to a cloud application.
- Source code must be hosted publicly on GitHub.
- Writeup must be a full tutorial, grammatically sound, and easy for others to follow and re-build themselves.